Tuesday, July 10, 2012

MMCCC: Momma Mary Choco Chip Cookies

Again, I apologize for the lapse in posting, I have a lot in the tube but I just haven't had the time ti dish them out. Hopefully this week I'll catch up, even with the holiday:-)


I've been craving cookies for a while so here's my honey chocolate chip cookies for your enjoyment!


 
MMCCC: Momma Mary Choco Chip Cookies
Makes 3-4 Dozen

2 1/2 C Flour
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp Salt
1 C Light Brown Sugar
1/2 C Unsalted Butter (room temp)
1/4 C Honey
2 Tbsp Molasses (Dark)
2 Large Eggs
1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
1 bag Choc. Chips

-Sift Flour, B. Soda, B. Powder & Salt, set aside.
-Beat (in Electric Mixer)  Butter & Sugar for about 5 mins then add Eggs (1 @ a time), scrape down sides.
-Add in Honey, Molasses & Vanilla.
-Then add Flour Mix in batches.
-Drop onto prepared baking sheet and bake @ 350 for 11-12 mins. Turn once during bake. Cool on rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment